WEB DESIGN TRAINING IN LAGOS NIGERIA USING CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (CMS)
Web design is one of the skills that can be easily deployed to create beautiful and mobile-friendly websites for corporate organizations, schools, real estate, NGOs, government agencies and several other organizations.
This training will help you to build a great looking website WITHOUT writing any code or programming. Whether you are seeking to build your own website or you want to learn to build websites for people to earn good income full-time or part-time, you will find this training very valuable as it is 100% practical training.
- This training is very practical and does NOT require any prior knowledge of web design skills.
- Basic knowledge of how to operate a computer
- A laptop (From 2gb ram and above)
BENEFITS OF THIS TRAINING
- It is 100%, practical website training class.
- Opportunity to get hired after the skill.
- Opportunity to increase your earning after the training.
- Certificate for every participant after completion.
- An experienced, passionate and competent trainer.
- Access to software and other tools you will need to build a great website
- Support/Mentoring for students after the training.
- FREE guide on how to use the skill to advance your career.
HTML, CSS, MYSQL, WORDPRESS/JOOMLA, PHOTOSHOP
Introduction to website design
- Fundamentals of website design
- Overview of frontend and backend technologies
- Career and opportunities for website designers
- Required website tools and software
Installation and configuration
- Installation and configuration of the environment
- Creating a database with MySQL
- Editing website from the admin section
- Defining the purpose of your website
- Analyzing the required features
- Establishing the sitemap for your pages
- Wireframe/ layout design
- Where to download quality (free and paid) templates
- How to install templates
- Editing templates
- Choosing the right template
- How to customize templates
Page creation with page builder
- How to install a pagebuilder
- Creating pages for your website
- Adding text and images to your website
- Text formatting
Navigation and menu creation
- Creating menus and sub-menus
- Linking menu to pages
Access level management
- Creating new users
- Managing existing users
- Access control
Working with extensions
- Introduction to extensions
- How to add great functionality and features to your website
- Rules that guide extensions
- How to install or uninstall extensions
Working with modules
- Adding slideshow images without coding
- Installation and configuration of other modules
- Adding social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- The difference between module and component
- Creating a contact form component
- Adding a blog using component
- working with other components
- Practical ways to secure your website
- Changing your admin URL
- Security plugins
- How to update your website after launch
- How to register a domain
- Choosing the right hosting company
- How to backup your database
- Launching your website on the internet
Issuing of certificate after project completion
Duration: 2 weeks (3 days per week)
Crash course: 1 week (Monday to Friday)
Weekend class: 1 month (4 Saturdays)
Venue: Tech365, Nikky Africana, 1st Floor, 70c, Allen Avenue, Opp UBA, First Bank Bus Stop, Allen, Ikeja
Individual = N50,000
Organization = N150,000 (Covers feeding, training bag, T-shirt and training manual)